40th Annual Old Port Festival
Sunday, June 9, 11 a.m. to 11 p.m.
The Gelato Fiasco Old Port
The Gelato Fiasco Old Port will be open regular hours, 11 a.m. to 11 p.m., for the 40th Annual Old Port Festival. Stop by for Maine-made gelato between band sets. We plan to make four special flavors from Portland food and brew artisans.
Flavors will include:
- Red Velvet Cupcake Gelato featuring East End Cupcakes
- Cluster Fudge Gelato featuring Old Port Candy Company
- Vacationland Ale Sorbetto featuring Gritty’s McDuff’s Brew Pub
- Chocolate-Covered Pretzel with Duckfat Caramel Swirl Gelato featuring Duckfat
- Banana Cookies and Cream Gelato, chosen by our Sweet Weekend in the Old Port Flavor Suggestion Contest winner
For more information about the day, visit the Portland Downtown District’s website.