Good news, Lewiston and Auburn, Maine! We’re making a delivery of fresh gelato today to Axis Natural Foods’ new store in Auburn. Axis will carry our full winter selection of dairy-free sorbetto pints, along with seven gelato flavors:
- Citrica Sorbetto: Our brand-new sorbetto flavor featuring grapefrut, orange, lemon, and lime.
- Chocolate Noir Sorbetto
- Strawberry Balsamic Sorbetto
- Orange Pineapple Banana Sorbetto
- Cherry Lime Sorbetto
- Turkish Coffee Gelato
- Ginger Gelato
- Espresso Chip Gelato
- Bourbon Vanilla Gelato
- Hazelnut Gelato
- House Chocolate Gelato
- Toasted Coconut Gelato
The new Axis Natural Foods is in the former Movie Gallery space across from Pat’s Pizza.
With this news, our gelato now available at four places in Lewiston-Auburn. The other three locations are:
- Freshly Scooped: Davinci’s. Find at least six flavors available in Davinci’s restaurant and also in the cafe. Eat-in or take-out in dishes or pints.
- Pints: Pastiche. This new market and deli just opened in December on the first floor of Great Falls Plaza in downtown Auburn. (It’s right near the Post Office.) Pastiche carries 12 of our flavors in pints, including Chocolate Noir Sorbetto, Ginger Gelato, Peanut Butter Gelato, Strawberry Sorbetto, Mint Chocolate Chip Gelato, Toasted Coconut Gelato, House Chocolate Gelato, Vanilla Bean Gelato, Orange Pineapple Banana Sorbetto, and Espresso Chip Gelato. Call (207) 333-3062 for current hours.
- Pints and Express Dishes: Milt’s Place at Bates College
Located in the New Commons building on the Bates College campus and accessible to the public, Milt’s offers our single-serving containers and pints. Great for an evening gelato fix.
We hope that this expansion into Lewiston-Auburn has made it easier to find authentic gelato when you can’t make the trip down to Brunswick. Enjoy, and let us know what you think!