As you may know, we make each batch of gelato and sorbetto from scratch at our Brunswick Flagship Store. That means that our team of gelateri in the kitchen create new flavors as inspiration hits. Sometimes these flavors might correspond with new ingredients that are available for a season; at other times, they’re the result of a eureka moment.
We recently created our 450th flavor (we know — it’s hard to believe — but we counted twice!). We thought it would be fun to share with you some of our more recent creations from this spring:
- Kaluha Brownie Gelato
- Paypaya Sorbetto
- Chocolate Lavender Rosewater Gelato
- Bourbon Maple Pecan Gelato
- peaNUTS! Gelato (Three types of peanut. It’s crazy.)
- Caramel Cinnamon Apple Gelato
- Maple Balsamic Raspberry Gelato
- Chocolate Cheesecake with Caramel Swirl Gelato
- Oregano Gelato
- Pink and Black Peppercorn Gelato
- Chocolate Orange Snap Gelato (The snap comes from the ginger.)
- Blackberry Cheesecake Gelato
- Cucumber Gin ‘n’ Tonic Sorbetto
Summertime is sure to spark more inspiration in our kitchen, and you’ll continue to see new flavors along with your regular favorites. Remember, you can check today’s flavors anytime at http://flavors.gelatofiasco.com, and even sign up for daily flavor updates by e-mail.