Donations will be accepted at The Gelato Fiasco until December 23.
Thank you for joining with us to make the holidays a little brighter for local families.
Mid Coast Hunger Prevention recommends the following donations:
- peanut butter
- baked beans (regular and large)
- rice (small and medium)
- canned tomatoes (regular and large)
- soups (canned and dried)
- pasta (all types) and spaghetti sauce
- canned fruit
- Hamburger Helper/Tuna Helper
- canned veggies (green beans, corn, and peas)
- instant potatoes and stuffing
- any other non-perishable items
- personal care products