Josh and Bruno sent this message to customers in the Boston area today.
You don’t have to wait to visit Maine for Maine-made gelato anymore. We’ve added several new stores in Boston this winter.
In and around Boston, we’re at three Whole Foods Markets. If we’re not near your favorite, ask your store manager to order it. It’s already in his or her ordering system.
- Whole Foods Market at Symphony Hall. Featuring pints of Mascarpone Pistachio Carmael Gelato, Bourbon Vanilla Gelato, Chocolate-Covered Caramel Gelato, Strawberry Balsamic Sorbetto, Caramel Sea Salt Gelato, and Dark Chocolate Noir Sorbetto.
- Whole Foods Market at Fresh Pond in Cambridge. Offering Mascarpone Pistachio Caramel Gelato and Chocolate-Covered Caramel Gelato.
- Whole Foods Market in Wellesley. Stocking Mascarpone Pistachio Caramel Gelato, Caramel Sea Salt Gelato, and Chocolate-Covered Caramel Gelato.
In other suburbs and toward the Cape, find us at Crosby’s Marketplace. All Crosby’s Marketplaces carry Caramel Sea Salt Gelato, Strawberry Balsamic Sorbetto, Espresso Chip Gelato.
- Crosby’s Marketplace at Manchester-by-the-Sea. Our mobile unit will be here with free dishes from 11 a.m. to 1 p.m. this Saturday.
- Crosby’s Marketplace at Hamilton. We’re scooping from 2 a.m. to 5 p.m. this Saturday.
- Crosby’s Marketplace at Concord. Our mobile team will be there from 11 a.m. to 1 p.m. next Saturday, March 17.
- Crosby’s Marketplace at Georgetown. We’ll be there from 2 a.m. to 5 p.m. next Saturday, March 17.
You can also find Caramel Sea Salt Gelato, Dark Chocolate Noir Sorbetto, and Strawberry Balsamic Sorbetto at Beacon Hill Wine in Melrose.
Since you’ve tried (and, we trust, loved) our gelato in the past, we hope you’ll tell your friends and family that we’re in town.
Thanks. Keep in touch!
Josh and Bruno
The Gelato Fiasco