Discover seven new flavors in Gelato Fiasco’s pint line-up. These flavors feature more chunks and swirls than ever before. Look for:
- Sunken Treasure Gelato: Plunge the depths of brown butter gelato for great treasures: salty pretzels, chocolate-dipped bourbon butter orbs, and fudge swirl!
- Doughing Me, Doughing You Gelato: Always be about add-ins! Three types of dough: the best we can do. Featuring spoonfuls of chocolate-chip cookie dough, peanut butter cookie dough, and fudge cookie dough in a sweet cream gelato.
- A Big ‘Ole Peanut Butter Pint Gelato: A payday for peanut farmers! Maximum peanut butter density achieved with a salted creamy peanut butter base, a rippled peanut butter swirl, and chopped chocolate peanut butter cups. It’s good.
- Double Caramel Cookies & Cream Gelato: Twice the caramel is twice as nice. Smooth caramel gelato with an extra caramel swirl and double-chocolate cookies.
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Cup Gelato: Chopped peanut butter cups and a peanut butter swirl star in this chocolate gelato made with rich milk and premium cocoa.
- Deep Maine Woods Gelato: Travel deep into Maine to find mystery and wonder. Or just open this pint: chocolate, smoky caramel, and honeycomb candy. Exclusive to Hannaford, Stop ‘n’ Shop, and Giant.
- Bourbon Butter Pecan Gelato: Grampy loved his bourbon and his butter pecan ice cream. This one is worthy of his porch: bourbon-spiked butter pecan gelato with a generous sprinkling of whiskey-soaked buttered pecans.
Flavors will vary by location, with Sunken Treasure and Doughing Me, Doughing You in widest circulation. All flavors can be found at the pint freezers at Gelato Fiasco’s Maine stores and for home shipping at shop.gelatofiasco.com.